We asked a few more members of our editorial team about what they’re reading to relax, escape, or just rest!
Severance by Ling Ma
I’d had this book on hold from the library for several weeks, and it just happened to arrive now. It’s hitting a little close to home at the moment!
– Andrea Nelson, Partnerships and Foreign Product Management Associate Editor
The Raven Tower by Ann Leckie
Because a pandemic is a good time to escape into a fantasy novel.
– Jon Fishman, Senior Editor
– Quinton Singer, YA Nonfiction Assistant Editor
– Jordyn Taylor, Trade Assistant Editor
– Shee Yang, Assistant Editor
The first What We’re Reading Right Now post is here, in case you missed it last week!