This year, the NCTE (National Council for the Teachers of English) Annual Convention is on home turf for Lerner! It’s nice to be able to drive, bus, or even walk to a convention instead of flying.
If you’re at NCTE, swing by and say hi. Lerner will be at booth 622, and we also have a few signings on Saturday that may interest you:
Our last signing of the day is from 3:30-4:30 on Saturday. Shannon Gibney will be signing her debut novel See No Color, and we’ll also be throwing a little party in the booth in celebration of Carolrhoda Lab’s 5th anniversary. We’d love it if you’d join us!
- Amy McGuire, digital product manager: Market Bar-B-Que and Ichiban
- Anna Cavallo, senior editor: Hell’s Kitchen, Key’s Cafe, and World Street Kitchen
- Danielle Carnito, trade art director: Angel Food Bakery, Glam Doll Donuts, and Bogart’s Doughnut Co.
- Kris Vetter, digital production specialist: Wilde Roast
- Amy Salveson, production designer: Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Carol Hinz, editorial director of Carolrhoda Picture Books and Millbrook Press: Minneapolis Central Library
- Karen Kenney, managing editor: Mill City Museum and St. Anthony Main (just across the Stone Arch Bridge from the museum)
- Livy Traczyk, marketing copywriter: Fulton Brewery and the Guthrie Theater
Have any other suggestions for Minneapolis newbies? Leave them in the comments.
(Oh, and congratulations to Clarence White, the winner of See No Color! Clarence, send your address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get your book in the mail.)