We have sooo many exciting series coming out in Fall 2014, blog readers! One of my favorites is called Entertainment’s Top 10 (cover pictured)—a series that presents lists of the most awesome things happening in four different entertainment categories (Movies and TV, Music and Theater, Sports, and Technology).
Now, I don’t want to spoil the surprise by telling you what’s in the books. But I will give you behind-the-scenes info about the author of these books—the indefatigable Sandy Donovan! And I’ll give you that info in list format (of course).
Without further ado, here are ten things the world never knew about Sandy…until now.
1. She prefers crunchy peanut butter to creamy.
2. Her favorite movie is A Hard Day’s Night.
3. Her favorite musician is Elvis Costello.
4. Her major in college was journalism.
5. Her dream vacation spot is anyplace you can visit a beach and a museum in one day.
6. Her favorite color is blue…or green…or crimson…or atomic tangerine (it’s a color—really!). It depends on what day you ask.
7. She calls the popular children’s game Duck, Duck, Goose, never Duck, Duck, Gray Duck. (Clearly, this Minnesota-based author is not a native Minnesotan.)
8. Her favorite season is fall.
9. Her most-dreaded household chore is putting away laundry.
10. If she were to write another Top 10 book, it would be about Top 10 female journalists.