Hello everyone! I have been neck-deep in new products lately, so I apologize for the lack of posts. My inbox has been flooded with angry emails demanding more internet goodness, and I do have a lot saved up! So here we go!
- The Berenstein Bears: We Are Living in Our Own Parallel Universe
- For Sale, Playing a Heady Tune [New York Times]
- He Got About 199 Rejection Letters And 1 ‘Maybe’ But Still Managed To Invent Something Amazing [upworthy]
- Blood from world’s oldest woman suggests life limit [AOL]
- A Honey Badger Confounds Wildlife Carers With His Houdini Like Escape Abilities. [wimp]
- The myth of the eight-hour sleep [BBC]
- 17 Ridiculously Easy Things You Can Do To Help Save The Earth Every Day [huffpost]
- Watching these two old women fly for the first time is pure gold [sploid]
This might be the best idea ever.