During the first few years of the April Fools internet prank, we saw a whole lot of funny pages confuse an awful lot of naive Facebookers. Unfortunately, the amount of funny has decreased and the amount of internet savvy has increased. There are a few good pranks out there, but there are a lot of bad ones as well. I haven’t spent all day searching for these things, but I’ve come across some worthy of mention. I’ll let you decide if they’re good, bad, or in between.
- YouTube admits to orchestrating all viral videos in the making of “Glub Glub Water Dance” and if you search for “glub glub water dance” in youtube, the results will perform for you.
- The new way to unlock your phone: Beardswipe.
- Google has added collectable pokemon to the Google Maps app. Get a job at Google by collecting them all. Go to Google Maps on your phone, tap the search bar, and tap “start game”.
- Now you can smell like “fermented passion” all the time with Cheeteau.
- A limited edition canine collection is coming from American Beagle Outfitters.
- Real chocolate flooring. (Really? This is the best you could do?)
- I don’t really know what True & Co. is, but apparently you can have kittens do personal shopping there now.
- I’m not sure if you can actually get this to work or not, but Google+ has announced it will photobomb your pictures with images of David Hasselhoff, which is pretty rad.
Well, that’s it for now. If you come across any worthy April Fools sites, please post them in the comment section!