Hey everyone! The Lerner gnomes are hard at work on fun new projects. Want to know what they’re up to? Here’s a hint: it involves books.
Without further adieu, here are those tasty internet tidbits you so desperately desire.
- Where Are the People of Color in Children’s Books? [New York Times]
- Bill Nye Is Too Busy Saving The World To Say, ‘I Told You So’ [Upworthy]
- Why I Retired At 26 [Huffington Post]
- This Car Runs For 100 Years Without Refuelling – The Thorium Car [Spirit Science and Metaphysics]
- The Stanford band’s cowbell player is the undisputed star of the NCAA tournament [USA Today]
- Beware of This Dangerously Convincing Google Docs Phishing Scam [gizmodo]
- Superman With a GoPro [YouTube]
- LaTroy Hawkins and family [ESPN]
- Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: President Barack Obama [Funny or Die]
- Watch a Teensy Micro-Apartment Transform Into a Five Room Suite [gizmodo]
Happy in NYC