Following Sunday’s Oscars, the internet is twitterpated over rising star Adele Dazeem. She was trending high following the award show, and both Jimmy Fallon and Conan O’Brien had Dazeem routines on Monday. So who is Adele Dazeem? A goofy mistake by John “Squintsy” Travolta. Travolta’s mis-introduction of Frozen singer Idina Menzel as “Adele Dazeem” has caught fire on the internet. As embarrassing as that might be for both Travolta and Menzel, the meme is running wild, and hilarity ensues.
- Perez Hilton discovered that Adele Dazeem is indeed real, and was live-tweeting during the Oscars.
- Travoltify your name with The Adele Dazeem Name Generator. I shall be forever known as Antonio Ferzguson.
- Jimmy Fallon doesn’t waste any time in Monday’s monologue. Or as Travolta would call him, Jellen Fayahaja.
- Conan opened his monologue with the following joke: “Thank you for turning in, I’m Conan O’Brien. Or, as John Travolta calls me, Kevin O’Zeem.” And then later on makes a skit out of it.
- Jimmy Fallon, Idina Menzel & The Roots Sing “Let It Go” from “Frozen” (w/ Classroom Instruments)
- Hilarious photos make Oscar nominees pose with their younger selves