We’re all thankful for the internet, right? Please feel free to shamelessly gorge yourself on the following pre-Thanksgiving web goodies. Heck, you can come back for thirds and not gain an ounce!
- I posted an article a while back on scientists using salmonella to fight cancerous tumors. Here’s a story of how a 6-year-old girl’s leukemia was eradicated by a modified HIV virus.
- There’ve been quite a few articles recently about the “tiny house movement” wherein people live in super-efficient dwellings of less than 100 square feet. Here is another one. I find them fascinating, but would never, ever, ever, want to live in one.
- Good Samaritan teaches homeless man computer coding [Today]
- This is a really cool idea that should be on the top of any gadget-lover’s christmas list this season: The Coin.
- Portraits of Unrelated Doppelgangers Who Have Found Their Match [Visual News]
- Pope Francis won the internet. [CNN]