I had a blast representing Lerner Digital at ISTE in San Diego last week. A big thanks to all of you who stopped by the booth and got an earful from me about the Lerner Interactive Books. Sure, you might have only stayed to win the ipod, but hopefully you discovered that our products are pretty neat too! If you didn’t make it to the show, you can get a little taste by clicking here.
It’s a short week here in the office. We are officially on holiday Wed-Fri so I am trying to cram a full week’s worth of awesome into a couple days. Due to that, and sheer laziness, let’s skip to the internet treats.
- In March I wrote an exploratory post about Pinterest. Seems all of you read it and started using Pinterest in your schools and libraries. You’re welcome. Read about how your colleagues are using it. [The Digital Shift]
- The ‘Busy’ Trap [The New York Times]
- Ever wondered how information is transferred around the world in the blink of an eye? Watch this.
- This Documentary on underground bike-messenger racing is intense and terrifying. [via BoingBoing]
- A look at the Google tablet. [USA Today]