A round-up of interesting internets!
- How can the D.C Council think cutting school librarians is a good idea? (Washington Post)
- Rubber Duck Volcano – “A Plinian eruption using a 32-gallon trash can filled with water, 100 rubber ducks, and some liquid nitrogen.” (BoingBoing)
- Why are kids’ e-book sales surging? Partly because adults are reading them. (PaidContent)
- Anyone interested in paleontology should check this out: Bones of Turkana: Meave and Richard Leakey on human ancestors and the Leakey legacy (BoingBoing)
- A brief article on “the bookification of Angry Birds” and how to make eBooks addicting. (PaidContent)