The new iPad, which launched on Friday, sold three million units over the weekend.
“The new iPad features a stunning new Retina™ display, Apple’s new A5X chip with quad-core graphics, a 5 megapixel iSight® camera with advanced optics for capturing amazing photos and 1080p HD video, and still delivers the same all-day 10 hour battery life.”
- Ars Technica reviews the new iPad
- Mike Shatzkin opines on ebooks, libraries, and big publishers.
- Speakeasy: Should Serious Readers Buy E-Books?
- Google is using toilet water to cool its data center in western Georgia.
- Update: Two weeks ago I wrote about Double Fine’s adventure game. The project’s Kickstarter began with a $400,000 goal and ended at $3.2 million.