1. Pull together ideas for annual editorial brainstorming session tomorrow.
2. Write TFCB blog entry.
3. Catch up on e-mail.
4. Print out materials for this week’s acquisitions meeting.
5. Do last-minute fix to a book that goes live for Fall 2011 on July 1.
6. Write TFCB blog entry!
7. Review Prologue and Chapter One for a Spring 2012 project.
8. Pester a couple authors about manuscript due dates.
9. Write TFCB blog entry!!!
10. Adjust my Spam filter so important emails don’t get stuck there.
11. Write TFCB blog entry!
Check in next week for more from TFCB. (Is that another To Do List thing?)